10-Week Online MRI Program – with Clinic Option
This 10-week Comprehensive MRI Course is designed to provide entry-level and experienced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) students with a comprehensive knowledge of fundamental concepts and clinical applications of MRI. This course can be used to prepare ARRT or NMTCB certified imaging professionals (radiographers, radiation therapists, nuclear medicine technologists, and sonographers) to take the Post Primary ARRT MRI Registry. Emphasis will be given in the areas of sequence parameters and options, data acquisition and processing, physical principles and image formation, patient care, and imaging procedures, and sectional anatomy.
- “Live Lectures” – Voluntary 10 sessions (Weekly Webinars/ live interactions with faculty all you need is your computer to join and participate).
- Online Course Materials- online videos, demonstrations, handouts, worksheets, quizzes, and forum interaction with students and instructors
- Certificate of completion (must participate fully to receive certificate)
- Certificate of completion will indicate with or without clinical completion option
Terms and Conditions
Online Virtual Class Schedule
- Basic Principles and Relaxation Mechanisms/ Contrast Mechanism
- Spatial Encoding and Image
- Pulse Sequences
- Image Parameters
- Image Artifacts
- Motion & Flow Phenomena
- Safety, Procedures and sectional anatomy (Head & Neck, includes neuro, Spine, Abd/Pelvis, Thorax, Musculoskeletal)
- Comprehensive Final Quiz (Content covers weekly quizzes)
Clinic Option + $2000
You have the option to pay in full $1800 or 2 payments of $900. Full payment is due 30 days prior to start of class.